Our approach to successful transactions
We apply an approach tailored to the project owner’s goals and development requirements through the specifics of each project
- Determine the development steps of the project.
- Set the goals and expectations of project onwer.
- Contact potential investors/buyers and evaluate their interest.
- Present potential investors/buyers to project owner.
- Sign confidentiality agreements (NDA/NCA).
- Receive (non-binding) offers.
- Negotiation of detailed terms with selected candidates.
- Due Diligence.
- Agreement signing process.
Ingredients of transaction success
- Access to a set of proven international institutional investors.
- Pre-selection of reliable candidates.
- Project management and handling/sharing of information.
- Completion of transfer under the terms and conditions offered.
Ensuring a successful exit
- Selection of investors with financial sufficiency and technical know-how to complete the project.
- Determination of specific objectives that allow the establishment of trust in the trading parties.
- Clearly defining the exit strategy and process and the necessary deliverables.
- Structure of the Due Diligence phase based on recognized international practices.