Upturn Solutions provides investment and consulting services for the project development, asset management and transaction services for Photovoltaic and and Wind sectors.
It can become your end-to-end investment partner in the development of Photovoltaic & Wind projects.
What we offer
If you have an interest in a green field utility scale photovoltaic project development or you develop a license and your project is at a mature stage of development and you wish either to sell it or to partner with a major shareholder, we can find out the ultimate solution for you.
We have a direct access to an extensive network of institutional and private investors. Our know how of the respective markets and the financial offerings enables us to provide solutions tailored to the risk profile of the investor.
The roles we can take on are:
- Investor – we buy your project.
- Project finance consultant – we secure the financial resources so that your project can be developed and then sold.
- Partner in the project – We participate in the project by providing financial and advisory support until the completion of the licensing process.
We specialize in the structuring of Utility scale Solar and Wind investments, so that projects successfully reach Ready to Build (RtB) stage by meeting the necessary investments requirements for being attractive to institutional investors.
- Evaluation analysis of the projects in order to be classified according to their risk characteristics.
- Selection of investors and transaction planning according to project specifications and the requirements of the project owner (permit or in operation).
- Approaching investors, compiling a shortlist of interested parties, selecting investors from the project owner, negotiations, integration (acquisition, sale, participation, merger).
- Design and implementation of Due Diligence process.
Project development & financing
- Structure projects with certain financial criteria for reflecting the risk profile of each project and the entire portfolio.
- Securing (if the conditions are met) Project Financing.
- Process management with the banking institution.
- Choice of financial institution.
- Preparation of RFP for the selection of bankable EPC contractor, supervision of construction in accordance with the specifications of the RFP.